Salt Koji (AKA: Shio Koji) always goes well with olive oil. This capellini will refresh you in hot summer. You can use this recipe for salad or bruschetta. You can also use couscous alternatively.
- 400 g Cappellini
- 8 tomatoes
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp salt Koji
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Black pepper
- Dice tomatoes and chop basil leaves.
- Add sauce (A) and mix well, leave in the fridge until cool.
- Cook Capellini and rinse in cold water.
- Sprinkle salt, divide between plates and top with the sauce.
[…] Delicious Capellini with Shio Koji recipe is here. […]