This easy but delicious recipe is my mum’s recipe. It’s one of my favorite pork recipe.
Miso goes very well with pork. Hope everyone try and enjoy this recipe.
(Serving 4-5 people)
- 500g pork chop or pork steaks
- 2tbsp Miso
- 2tbsp Tamari sauce or Soy sauce (If you have Tamari Koji or shoyu Koji that’s even better!)
- 2tbsp sugar or honey
- 2tbsp cooking sake
- 2cloves garlic grated
- In a bowl, stir together Miso, Tamari sauce, sugar, cooking Sake and garlic.
- Place pork in a container, pour marinade over pork. Let marinate for overnight or two days in the fridge.
- Preheat the pan to medium heat. Place some oil if needed.
- Place pork on the pan. Cook for approximately 3-5 min per side, depending on the thickness of the pork.
- Divide the pork between plates.
[…] The best pork recipe is here.This is my mum’s recipe and it’s my favorite. Try this out!Always Miso goes well with Pork. […]